If you want to make a huge difference on the look of your home, then power washing can help. Removing mould and mildew build-up off the side of your home, or removing grease or other stains off wood decking, walkways, driveways, or the concrete floor of your garage, then power washing is very useful.
In fact, there are several aspects of your house that you can power wash to make your home look as good as new. However, depending on where you live, the best time to utilise power washing is during spring season. In fact, no matter where you live, spring season is the best time to do pressure washing.
The Best Time of the Year to Do Pressure Washing is Spring Season
There are a few things to consider when determining the best time of the year to do pressure washing, such as the location of your home or business, and the climate and medium temperature of the area. Winter is definitely not the best time of the year to do pressure washing, especially in areas where there is harsh weather, such as snow and ice. Restaurants and commercial businesses require power washing to maintain cleanliness in the operating of business; it can be done all year. However, it is not recommended to do power washing for residential buildings and homes during winter.
Spring season is the best time to do power washing because of the mild weather, which makes it an opportune time to do outdoor cleaning work as well. Also, after winter season, dirt and leaves blown by wind will often build up in areas on and around your house; such areas are often hard-to-reach by hand which makes cleaning efforts difficult. When areas around your home cannot be properly cleaned, mould and mildew build up on walls and flooring can create a health hazard.
Pressure washing is the ideal solution for cleaning dirty surfaces and removing mould and mildew safely. However, it is highly advised to hire professionals to do pressure washing because inexperienced users can end up damaging your house. When done correctly, pressure washing can peel away built-up layers of dirt, dust, and stains to safely reveal the colourful and shinny exterior of your home.
This spring season is the perfect time to clean the exterior around your house, by hiring professionals at Australian Commercial Maintenance, we have the experience and the proper training and tools to clean all surfaces safely.
Optimized by: Netwizard SEO
- Door and Window Washing Services: Why Hire Professionals to Do The Job?
- Benefits of Using Eco-friendly Cleaning Products in Childcare and Maternity Facilities
- The Positive Effects of a Regularly Scheduled Office Cleaning on Employees
- 5 Superb Reasons to Pressure Wash Your Parking lot and Sidewalks
- Council Cleaning Services: Essential Guidelines for Cleaning and Disinfection
- The Importance of Commercial Cleaning for Government Offices
- Advantages of Regular Pressure Washing for Parking Lots and High Traffic Outdoor Areas
- Know the Environmental and Ethical Responsibilities in Commercial Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning in Public Recreation Centres: Benefits for Health and Safety
- Commercial Pressure Washing for In Boom and Scissor Lift Operations
27A Nathan Drive Campbellfield VIC 3061
P.0 Box 15 Somerton VIC 3062
(03) 9308 5666
0419 388 172
(03) 9308 5866
Australian Commercial Maintenance will take the time to listen to your needs and believe in proactively engaging with our clients to exceed expectations. If we see something can be improved upon we will work with you to encourage the best possible outcome for both parties. We can then offer tailored services with experienced and highly trained professionals. Always with the outlook of providing the best quality cleaning and customer service.