AUSTRALIAN COMMERCIAL MAINTENANCE PTY LTD is a supplier of commercial cleaning for all types of Industrial & Commercial sites and is committed to conducting business to protect the health and safety of all employees.
Our management is committed to continual improvement aimed at elimination of work-related injury and illness.
When our employee’s are engaged in activities other than on the company premises, the employees’ undertake these activities in accordance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act, respective codes, regulations, codes of practice, statuary requirements and local by-laws relevant to the nature of the work being undertaken ensuring the health and safety of the company’s employee’s and the general public
To achieve this we will:
- Identify and reduce the risk of work related injuries and illnesses through pro-activity monitoring work practices and implementing mandatory training for all staff.
- Regularly provide employees with information about hazards and hazard control.
- Induct all employees to required safe work practices and expected business practices prior to commencing work.
- Investigate all incidents to identify the possible cause and implement preventive actions to minimise the risk of occurrence.
- Through effective supervision, control of physical and chemical hazards in the workplace will be achieved.
- Comply with all relevant health and safety laws and regulations.
- Conduct a regular compliance audit program to ensure adherence to Company and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct regular management reviews of safety performance, identify and implement safety improvements.
- Involve and consult employees and customers in identifying workplace safety improvements and interventions.
- This Safety Policy is fully supported by the Managing Director and all Employees.
- Maintain a committed O.H.S AS/NZS 4801:2001 that will be updated when required.
AUSTRALIAN COMMERCIAL MAINTENANCE PTY LTD is committed to conducting business to protect the Environment and the health of Employees.
To achieve this we will:
- Ensure as far as possible that all materials are used and applied in an environmentally friendly manner according to manufactures specification.
- Provide all employees’ with appropriate training in safe handling of materials and the application of materials in all areas.
- Dispose of all waste according to regulatory laws and regulations, and in a responsible manner.
- Induct all new employees to Government regulations and Company procedures regarding the use and disposal of waste.
- Investigate all incidents of misuse / inappropriate disposal of waste, which does not comply with Company or statutory requirements, and implement preventive actions to minimise the risk of occurrence.
- Comply with all relevant environmental laws and regulations.
- Conduct an environmental program to ensure adherence to Company and regulatory requirements.
- Involve and consult employees, Government authorities and regulatory bodies and customers to identify improved waste disposal.