Aquatic centres play an important role in communities all over Australia. Swimming pools provide recreational space for all ages of people, they are used for teaching children and adults to swim, for physical activities that promote good health, and as venues for sporting events.
Millions of Australians visit aquatic centres every year, which is why it is important to maintain the cleanliness of aquatic facilities, such as toilets, lighting, fencing, change rooms, showers, and any other structure or public use area, to prevent the spread of germs and disease.
Importance of Maintaining Cleanliness in Aquatic Centres by Hiring Public Area Cleaning Services
The operation of aquatic centres is a very involved process, as operators not only have to ensure the safety and health of their employees, but also of the general public as well. While smaller aquatic centres often employ full-time staff to maintain the cleanliness of aquatic facilities, larger public swimming pools will hire public area cleaning services to make sure that their facilities are as clean and healthy as possible.
The best way to make sure aquatic facilities are maintained and cleaned thoroughly, and regularly, is to hire professional public area cleaning services from Australian Commercial Maintenance (ACM) – a premier commercial cleaning company in Victoria.
ACM utilises the latest cleaning equipment, tools, products, and portable machines to maintain the cleanliness of aquatic facilities and public areas around swimming pools. Cleaning services include the following:
Surface and floor cleaning – using steam cleaning, pressure washing, mopping, or vacuuming, professional cleaners can clean any floor surface, whether it is pool tiles, concrete floors, wood flooring, and even carpet. This includes large areas of tiles that surround public pools.
Clean and sanitise furniture – trained ACM cleaners will thoroughly clean and sanitise all furniture used by the public with Eco-friendly cleaning products that are chemical free, which will also remove grime and unpleasant odours.
Changerooms, toilets, and showers – steam cleaning toilets, urinals, changerooms, showers, and walls not only expedites the cleaning process, but it ensures the removal of pathogens that can cause disease.
Furniture and equipment cleaning – ACM cleaners will make sure that all aquatic equipment and furniture is cleaned and stains are removed, resulting in furniture and equipment that look new again.
To learn more about public area cleaning services, aquatic centres can avail of a free, no obligation consultation with Australian Commercial Maintenance. We will listen to your needs and then create a specially tailored cleaning schedule by highly trained cleaning professionals.
Optimized by: Netwizard SEO
- How Pressure Washing with Disinfectants Can Help Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus
- Reasons Why Property Managers Should Get Involved in Hiring Professional Cleaners
- Effective Office Cleaning and Disinfection from the Coronavirus
- Covid19 Cleaning and Disinfection Services: Important Guidelines When Cleaning Public Spaces
- Recreational Facility Cleaning Services: Why Should This Be a Daily Habit Nowadays?
- Public Toilet Cleaning Services: A Must for Disease Prevention
- Council Cleaning Services: Disinfect and Fight Against COVID-19
- Benefits of Pressure Washing in Graffiti Removal
- How Pressure Washing Helps You Prepare for a Painting Project
- Reasons Why Summer is the Best Season to Perform Pressure Washing