Cleaning floors can be a hassle, especially if they are caked with stubborn and deep-seated dirt. It becomes even more problematic for floors that are located in high-traffic environments where a daily accumulation of dirt, dust, and grime all contribute to the build-up of a thick and often difficult-to-remove cake of filth that takes hours to remove by hand.
But what if there was a way to remove deep-seated dirt and grime from floors almost instantaneously? Although there is the option of floor polishers, these have a tendency to be bulky and expensive. If you want to get rid of stubborn and deep-seated dirt in high-traffic areas without the need for expensive machines, and without running the risk of damaging flooring, consider pressure washing.
The Advantages of Pressure Washing on High Traffic Floors
As the name suggests, pressure washing involves the use of pressurised jets of water that are sprayed onto a floor. This may not seem like much to the untrained eye, but pressurised water provides a very thorough clean that produces better results than industrial-grade floor polishers and vacuum cleaners.
Here are just some of the advantages of pressure washing high traffic flooring:
• Quick, efficient cleaning – pressure washing floors promises instantaneous results thanks to the sheer power of water-pressure. Whether it is years of caked on dirt or a day’s worth of traffic grime, a single pass from a stream of pressurised water is sure to strip away all the collected dust, dirt, and grime with relative ease, leaving your floor pristine.
• Safe for almost all floor types – unlike regular floor polishers that may pose a risk of damaging certain floor types, have floors professionally cleaned with pressurised water is guaranteed 100% safe. It will not scratch, chip, mar or otherwise compromise the structural and aesthetic integrity of your flooring and is ideal for marble, granite, concrete, brick, linoleum, vinyl, and even seasoned wood.
• Versatile – if you need a deeper clean than just your average pressure washing, an assortment of disinfectant solutions or detergents can be incorporated into the pressurised washing liquid to ensure that your flooring doesn’t just look clean, but it is free from disease-carrying pathogens.
In the hands of professionals, pressure washing is a highly effective means to clean high traffic flooring to remove even the most stubborn stains. So, if you are looking for a reliable and affordable way to keep flooring clean without having to resort to clunky machinery or potentially damaging methods, then a pressure washing service is the ideal solution.
Optimized by: Netwizard SEO
- Door and Window Washing Services: Why Hire Professionals to Do The Job?
- Benefits of Using Eco-friendly Cleaning Products in Childcare and Maternity Facilities
- The Positive Effects of a Regularly Scheduled Office Cleaning on Employees
- 5 Superb Reasons to Pressure Wash Your Parking lot and Sidewalks
- Council Cleaning Services: Essential Guidelines for Cleaning and Disinfection
- The Importance of Commercial Cleaning for Government Offices
- Advantages of Regular Pressure Washing for Parking Lots and High Traffic Outdoor Areas
- Know the Environmental and Ethical Responsibilities in Commercial Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning in Public Recreation Centres: Benefits for Health and Safety
- Commercial Pressure Washing for In Boom and Scissor Lift Operations
27A Nathan Drive Campbellfield VIC 3061
P.0 Box 15 Somerton VIC 3062
(03) 9308 5666
0419 388 172
(03) 9308 5866
Australian Commercial Maintenance will take the time to listen to your needs and believe in proactively engaging with our clients to exceed expectations. If we see something can be improved upon we will work with you to encourage the best possible outcome for both parties. We can then offer tailored services with experienced and highly trained professionals. Always with the outlook of providing the best quality cleaning and customer service.