Obtaining famous stores is only a few among other styles that shopping centres would do to boost popularity. However, shopping centres tend to forget one of the most important aspects of their centres. As studies have confirmed, a shopping centre with a clean restroom and toilets are more preferred by shoppers than a shopping centre with untidy public facilities.
The Wonders of Clean Restrooms and Toilets
In 2015, a total of 455 respondents are gathered to participate in a research study. This research study aims to determine if the cleanliness of comfort rooms actually matters to the customers of shopping centres. With the help of a four-stage study, researchers have found out that up to 66% of customers will recommend a shopping venue according to the cleanliness level of public sanitary facilities. Additionally, almost 30% of the respondents acknowledged the fact that clean sanitary facilities do matter in choosing a shopping centre.
Cleanliness of the facilities can have a huge impact on the overall satisfaction of customers. This study just confirmed that if a shopping centre has clean toilet facilities, then there is a huge chance that customers will also get back and even recommend it to others. For shopping centres, the cleanliness of their facilities will translate into more customers and huge profit gain.
From the same research study, the shopping centre that is involved, the Jumbo Shopping Centre in Finland, has initially normal toilet facilities. But upon upgrading its facilities, customers are now willing to recommend the said shopping centre to others. It is also believed that customers now stay longer by the time the shopping centre upgraded its bathroom facilities.
Preferred Option for Clean Sanitary Facilities
One astonishing survey of the said study is the preferred option of customers when drying their hands after washing them. More than half of the respondents want to use hand towels as their option for cleaning their hands. According to the respondents, the capability of hand towels to thoroughly clean their hands without leaving any debris makes this option more popular for them. Plus, hands towels can quickly dry the hands of people.
The mentioned study just proves that clean restrooms and toilets can certainly influence the image of a shopping centre positively. Shoppers would recommend shopping centres with clean comfort rooms since having a break while shopping must still be convenient at all times. Moreover, clean restrooms and toilets will prevent any infectious diseases from spreading from one shopper to another.
Having a clean facility can certainly improve the performance of shopping centres. If you want some help in cleaning your facilities, give us a call now at Australian Commercial Maintenance.
Optimized by: Netwizard SEO
- Best Tips for Removing Graffiti from Various Property Surfaces
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose a Professional Strata Cleaning Service Provider
- General Consequences of Dirty and Unmaintained Public Toilets
- The Significance of Keeping the Factory Clean and Hygienic
- Reasons Why You Should Let Professionals Conduct Pressure Washing Activities
- Key Advantages of Window Washing for Property Owners
- Office Cleaning Services: Why Covid19 Protocols Must Be Followed by Professional Cleaners?
- Basic Steps in Creating a Cleaning Plan for Properties during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Common Cleaning Mistakes that Unreliable Cleaning Companies Might be Doing
- Key Elements that a Cleaning Company Should Possess